Saturday, July 26, 2008

VAIN VAIN VAIN





well , I am sorry to whoever who reads my blog for being late to update ... even though a few , i want you all to know that I really need you all to support me in blogging world .

And then... for the updates, well well.. feel bit embaressed .

I went for a photo shoot to make an individual album, to have some lasting pictures recording my youth.
However, i didn let Mr Moon knows.( If he does read this, I will be be happy cause he don't really interested bout my blog ) I am scared he will say I am too wasteful and vain and of course, the real reason is - I scrared he will skip bridal photo shoots next time if he knew i had my individual one.

Its so enjoyable, i almost feel like a princess, hahaha
These are just some pics i took myself , the touch up ones are coming next month.

Do look forward to it .

And a message to Mr moon if he does read one day : I really feel like taking wedding photos with you when i took these pics...... so pls......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home